Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dream company - Bank Of America

My Name: Jinal Shah
Email Add: Jinal_gshah@yahoo.co.in
Company Name : Bank of America Continuum Solutions
Location: Mumbai
Postion Offered: Technical Associate
Date of Campus : 4th Jan,2008
Package Offered : 5.5 Lacs (Total Expensation to Company)
It was one of the dream companies coming to VJTI

No of Rounds: 3
Aptitude Test:
Technical Interview
HR Interview (just for formality)


1.Aptitude Test:

Test had 3 sections
verbal(25Q 20Min) -very easy 2 paras and article fill up etc
maths(25Q 30Min) -very easy sets etc...similar to lehman
technical test(15Q 20Min). I had to think and recollect old concepts. Errors in code, data structures etc

36 people were shortlisted for interview

2.Technical Test
In technical interview the interviewer asked me 2-3 simple technical questions, bit about project where I used web technology and my offers. I told him all 3 prior offers. Instead of fearing that I may not join, he took it positively and was impressed.

3.HR Interview
It was just a formality. Family background, location preference and why bank of America was asked.

No comments: